Complex Commercial Litigation
Ernstrom & Dreste, LLP attorneys are skilled and experienced in handling disputes arising from many complex commercial transactions. Though our focus remains on construction-related matters, we have counseled clients on a variety of commercial contracts, litigating those disputes where necessary. We have found that the ability to effectively handle complex construction issues translates very well to any number of other commercial contract settings.
E&D attorneys represent clients in a variety of industries in:
- Analysis and counseling on complex commercial disputes;
- Arbitration, mediation and litigation of complex commercial contract disputes;
- Conduct pre-contractual review of proposed contracts;
- Provide guidance in preservation and prosecution rights and claims;
- Train personnel in recognizing potential claims and assist in preservation and pursuit of complex contract claims, whether in litigation (state and federal courts), arbitration, mediation or other alternative dispute resolution forums.